User Support & Help
Support for Agents and Realtors
- How do I open a tour in a bigger window?
- Once you are viewing the tour page, you can simply click on the "Enlarge" button and the tour will open to full screen. Make sure any pop-up blockers are turned off, or the enlarged tour may not work
- What technology do I need on my computer to view the tours?
- I can't see the tours, what is the problem?
Our website is designed for Internet Explorer. Some features will not work on Firefox,
Opera, Safari, or other unsupported browsers.
- How do I contact the agent?
- Most tours have the agent information displayed on the left side of the
tour. Use any or all of that information to contact the Realtor with questions.
Questions? (800) 861-8784
- How long does it take to create a virtual tour?
- It take us about 20-30 minutes in the home to shoot your tours.
- How do I add my tour to the local MLS?
- Click here for instructions
- What do I have to do for a virtual tour?
- Nothing! That is our job. We do everything and you are notified once your tour is complete and ready to view.
- Who needs to be present when the virtual tour is being created?
No one, except us of course. We can use the a lockbox (if you provide us with a code) and can do the tour without you or the owners being present. Of course, we can also set up an appointment with the owners or their agent if desired.
- How do I order a virtual tour?
- Simply fill out the information on the Schedule Tours page and you're done!
We will follow the instructions you provided regarding access. You will be updated on the status of your tour shortly after you order it.
- Is there a limit on the number of bedrooms that are included in a full virtual tour?
- Nope! We will include all reasonable tours. Unless your homes is 5,000 square feet or larger, a full tour rarely exceeds 10 spins.
- When the house is sold, does the tour come off the website?
- Not unless you would like it to. Once it is sold, it is removed from Realtor.com,
but it still serves as a great lead generation tool.
- When do I pay for the tour?
- Once the tour is complete, and online, you will receive an email with a link to view, download images, and complete payment for your tour.
- Can I pay for my tour online?
- Yes! You can pay on the "complete payment" page.
- How do I view the number of visitors to my tour?
- When you are looking at your tour page, under your photo and the property info is a link to "View Tour Stats." This will take you to a page with graphs and and explanation of your specific tour visitors.
- What is a virtual tour?
- A virtual tour is an interactive tour of a home. By viewing a tour a user
can zoom, navigate rooms, scale and observe a home without ever bothering
the owners. Our tours are high quality tours. Not only can the client
look at what they want, they can zoom, and navigate the way they want
- Why a virtual tour?
- How many times have you seen a photo of a property which doesn't do justice
to the actual property? Even several pictures don't provide enough information
for your client to get "the picture." Neither your client nor you want
to actually visit a home that isn't what the buyer may have in mind.
You can also show the home to out-of-town buyers who may not want to
travel. Open it up on your office computer and show them the inside from
your office! The possibilities are endless, and all for a very affordable
- MLS Instructions
- Click here for instructions on how to add a tour to your MLS.
Start saving time today and join in on the efficiency that our
virtual tours have to offer.